As well as counselling I offer clinical counselling supervision with an integrative/psychodynamic base.
• Are tailored to each supervisee’s individual needs regarding core theoretical frameworks.
• Provide a safe space to explore your clinical/therapeutic work.
• Are facilitative, interactive and supportive.
• Provide freedom to explore working creatively.
• Encourage time for reflection, gaining of insight and professional development.
• My work is based upon Brigid Proctor’s Three Function Alliance Model: Formative,
Normative and Restorative. Regular two way feedback and reviews are encouraged
and supervisory relationship issues are openly addressed
Please contact me for an initial consultation.
I am registered with the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists and I adhere to their code of ethics which can be found on their website www.bacp.co.uk